Interior design course is designed for those considering a career in Interior Design and is intended to give an overview of the work of a professional designer. During the week you will develop your design skills and gain an insight into the work of an interior designer and an understanding of the skills required for a career in this exciting industry.
Certain acts of misconduct are so serious that the appropriate penalty is summary dismissal. These acts are termed gross misconduct and are likely to include the following:
- Theft, fraud and deliberate falsification of records
- Physical violence
- Bullying or harassment, including use of abusive or threatening language
- Unlawful discrimination
- Gender harassment
- Deliberate damage to property
- Bringing the Institute into serious disrepute
- Incapacity whilst at school brought on by alcohol or illegal drugs
- Serious negligence which causes or might cause unacceptable loss, damage or injury
- Serious infringement of health and safety of others
- Students are strictly reminded that gender mixing is permissible only within the accepted social and cultural norms of the society. Faculty tolerance should not be construed as an approval to undue intimacy and unacceptable proximity, openly or in isolated areas.