Six Months Diploma
This course will guide you, step-by-step, through the tools to use, and the scripts to produce to give you a professional expertise in this beautiful art form.
The aim of this course is to promote and revive this art which is an integral part of our Islamic Art heritage.
The course is suitable for the beginners as it will start from the very basics and move towards advance level under the guidance of professional and experienced calligrapher.
- Duration 6 months
- Eligibility Matriculate or equivalent
- Class Timings 3:00 pm to 6:00 pm (2-3 days a week)
- Qualification KSA Diploma
- Registration Fee PKR 8000
- Monthly Tuition Fee PKR 5000
- History of Calligraphy
- Urdu hand writing and script recognition
- Crafting the Bamboo Qalam and Cut pen
- Traditional paper-making
- Introduction of basic scripts
- Thuluth, Naskh, Diwani, Nastaleeq and Ruqa's rules and practice
- Composition-making in all these scripts
- Making a traditional calligraphy art piece
Naveed Maroof is a professional calligrapher and have more than 10 years of experience in this field. He
has won more than ten awards at the national level and has participated in many national and
international exhibitions. His aim is to achieve excellence in traditional calligraphy and to contribute
towards a revival of this art form in Pakistan.